- Solve difficult problems. If you have difficulties solving a particular problem using other spreadsheets,then NumericBase unique approach may help you solve your problem faster.
- Understand your solutions. Solutions created using NumericBase are easier to understand. This means that you can understand, and improve, solutions that you created long time ago, or even solutions created by other people.
- Create more flexible solutions. You can modify basic parameters of your solution by modifying a single formula, rather than modifying many repetitive formulas . For example, a multiplication table that you can change to addition table, by modifying just one formula.
Some of NumericBase’s features are illustrated in the following
screenshot, showing a portion of NumericBase display (yellow notes are clickable).
Screenshot: Illustration of NumericBase
When building a solution with NumericBase you can(among other):
- Use a single formula to control the values of all the cells across a column.
- Override this single formula for a specific cell.
- Refer to other cells using a meaningful column and row:row_names_and_column_numbers.htm names.
- Understand the solution structure using the color-coding ,
source code, and browser features.
Using NumericBase you can also:
- Use circular formulas
as a mean to create better solutions.
- Use range formulas
as a flexible way to create numeric ranges and decision tables.
- Use panel windows
to layout your solution in a similar way to HTML pages.
- Use base table and table instantiation as a powerful way to create scenarios.
- Import and export data from other spreadsheets using cut & paste.
To get stated you can: